Friday, March 20, 2009

Digital Hybrid - Collage Frame
















I gave these as - I think - Mother's day gifts a few years back - I meant to keep doing these each year - as sort of a year end summary - and still need to do that - but just haven't gotten around to it just yet....just not enough hours in the day!!

Supplies
Digital layout - a collage of photos - I printed this at Costco in - I think 10x12
Mat board
Patterned paper
modge podge
Inks
Flowers

1. I used the Colossal sized papers from Club Scrap to create the folding mat board frame. So there is two pieces of large mat board and modge podged the papers on to it.

2. Add your printed out digital layout to the folding frame.

3. Ink all edges.

4. Add flowers and embellishments as desired.

Have fun and good luck!! Debbie Weller aka DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin