WISTERIA WALL CANVAS
Welcome to Club Scraps' Wisteria Blog Hop!!
1. Paint canvas with gesso, let dry.
2. Use Metallic red gelato in the center of the canvas, spritz with water and rub around with finger to blend all together. Use Metallic green gelato around the edge of the canvas, spritz with water and rub with finger to blend. Let dry.
3. Ink up Wisteria stamp with Metallic green on the stem, Metallic purple on most of the flowers, and Metallic silver in the very center of the flowers.
4. Rubberstamp "Amazing" sentiment (from the Up Up & Away kit) with green ink onto some of the patterned paper from the Wisteria kit. Cut out. Adhere to the canvas using gel medium.
7. Stamp words onto flower petals, 3 in green ink, 3 in purple ink. Ink edges of flower petals. Attach to the canvas using brads.
Thanks for visiting my blog during the ClubScrap Blog Hop!
Wanna see some more great creative ideas using this month's Wisteria kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P. over at JillP's Place for more!
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin