Welcome to Club Scrap's Up Up & Away Blog Hop! So glad you came. We were challenged to make something from February's Up Up and Away kit to share with you.
Up, Up and Away Wall Art
I made this great Wall art using all the different Hot Air Balloons from ClubScrap's Up, Up and Away kit in all of the colors of the rainbow!!
1. Get a 8.5 x 11 frame. Take 8.5x11 teal cardstock for background.
2. Tear a 9 in wide piece of cardstock to give rough edge to it. Hold this piece across the teal cardstock and using a sponge, ink sponge and rub off of torn piece onto the teal cardstock lightly. Repeat process, moving torn paper around to create 'clouds' onto the background.
3. Rubberstamp "city skyline" from ClubScraps' Bright Lights, Big City kit in black ink at bottom edge of cardstock.
4. Create balloons (see instructions below) in various colors and adhere to background.
5. Rubberstamp "Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud." sentiment in red ink on white cardstock, cut out and adhere on popdots.
6. Insert project into the frame and you are done!!
Instructions to make 3D Balloons
1. Rubberstamp Hot Air Balloon of choice 5 times onto cardstock.
Thanks for visiting my blog during the Blog Hop!
Wanna see some more great creative ideas using this month's Up, Up, and Away kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P over at http://jmp1022.blogspot.com for more!
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin