Saturday, February 21, 2009

Digi-Layout "Just Crabby"

Well I was hoping to get more scrapping done last night...but my computer was acting kinda funny, so I had to run a hard drive check which takes HOURS and then I have been kinda getting sick (thank you hubby...) so I ended up having to go to bed instead...

Tonight (and earlier today) we are hosting a birthday party/sleepover for my son's 2 lil buddies...in which they slammed SLIME into the window and it went EVERYWHERE - yeh NOT easy to clean up...and then one of them dumped my coffee onto the carpet...another not easy to clean up mess...right now I have them semi-calmed down (for probably all of two minutes...) watching a Star wars cartoon...oye its going to be a LONG NIGHT!!!

Ok well this is a digi layout using Club Scrap's ARTIFACTS kit - luv this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin