Monday, November 9, 2009

Retreat 2009 - Workshop Class Project #3

Here is the project where we handstitched the journal and then did a faux leather binding on it.

Keep in mind that all of these projects I am posting are for retreat attendee's only or those who ordered the Retreat-In-A-Box, so unfortunately I can't share the instructions.

I highly recommend attending a retreat if you can afford it - it is the best trip ever with lots of pampering and fun, not to mention fabulous workshops!

TFL
DebDuzScrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I love your projekts and tutorials.
    I am not surre if it is here I should ask for this. But I could not find any other way to adress you. I cant seem to see the pictures of your older tutorials. as the teriffic triangle card and those. I have now tried from three different computers here and from work and a friend. Have you disabeled those pictures? It had been so much easier to follow the tutorials if hose had been there. And I know the results would be fantastic if they were. Have seen other who have made cards with this and they are some of the nicest cards i have seen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin