Gnome Blog Hop
Welcome to this extra special Club Scrap Holiday Blog Hop!
1. Stamp Gnome stamp 8 times on white cardstock with black india ink.
3. Cut a circle out of red cardstock. Stamp "There's no place like Gnome for the holidays." sentiment on red cardstock. Ink edges with green ink.
4. Adhere Gnomes to red circle alternating light and dark green Gnomes.
5. Cut 2 strips of red cardstock that is 2.5 inches wide and 12 inches long. Score cardstock every 1/2 inch for the entire length of the 12 inches. Adhere the 2 pieces together, making one long pieces. Adhere the other ends together. Lay flat creating the circular pattern.
8. Punch a hole at the top and attach a ribbon.
Thanks for visiting my blog during the ClubScrap Blog Hop!
Wanna see some more great creative ideas using the Gnome kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P's Blog for more! You can also visit ClubScrapCreates for the full list of participants.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin