WELCOME TO THE CLUBSCRAP BLOG HOP!!!Today we are creating great projects with ClubScrap's monthly kit "Bookshelves". I made a number of cards with this fabulous kit.
1. Stamp the 'map' images from the ClubScrap bookshelves kit in brown and green on white and cream cardstocks.
2. Cut out the circular images. Ink edges
3. Rubberstamp numbers onto the world images in black ink.
4. Adhere the 0 and 3 directly onto the cardstock front, adhere the 2 and 1 using popdots.
1. Rubberstamp the image of the line of books in green, brown, burgandy onto different colored cardstocks (green, cream, white, burgandy).
2. Trim out the book image. Cut up into sections of books.
3. Ink edges of sections of books with like color of inks.
5. Adhere sections of the books onto the 'shelves' - you can stand books up or lay them on their sides, stacking them up.
"Thanks for visiting my blog today! Your next stop on the Bookshelves Blog Hop is Jill, over at http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/, I hope you'll stop by and say hi!”
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin