Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Clubscrap "Creative license" Blog Hop

Creative License Blog Hop!!

Today I am working with Club Scrap's Creative License kit.  This kit is fabulous, especially if you have lots of guys in your life like I do!!  With Father's day coming right up - this is a great kit to play with too!  Today I got to play with my hexagon dies and create this fun layout of my son and hubby riding/driving the 4x4:

 Pretty basic layout - I just used my new hexagon shaped die cuts to cut out a bunch of hexagons from all the different awesome papers in this months' kit, then ink the edges of all of the sides:

On a piece of the orange cardstock, I stamped the image repeated in light brown ink as shown:

Adhere the hexagon shapes as shown:

Trim off the pieces that overlap the page.  Finish up the layout by adding photo and embellishments:


I also made a Greeting Card using the same technique:



Thanks for stopping by...now for more great stuff -
go check out Josette's blog hop project!!!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

20 comments:

  1. Fun layout, love those hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hexagons!! So fun used in your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, geez. I'm developing a horrible weakness for these dies. Now, I want them. Hexagons. Great. Thanks. (Seriously---great layout and card!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome layout and card Deb! This is such a great masculine kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice!! The hexagons are cool and boy those dies are really truly perfect with your page and cards! Perfect photo with this kit, making a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those hexagons! They added so much dimension to the layout and card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool design with the hexagons! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page,Deb and wonderful honeycomb idea!
    Love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stamping is fantabulous! I was looking for a way to stamp that bottom pattern. (still new at Stamping). Love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love those hexagons and the subtle background stamping! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That simple LO carries a big bang! The hexagons are a fun addition. CUTE photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep meaning to do some hexagon LOs! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep meaning to do some hexagon LOs! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hexagons make for a unique background. I love how the masculine prints really enhance the photo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hexagons make for a unique background. I love how the masculine prints really enhance the photo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the hexagon background! Perfect sentiment for boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very eyecatching..love the background..makes me think of tire tracks...Well-done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a cool page with the hexagons! Awesome!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin