Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th dear followers!!  Hope you are having a wonderful day with your friends and family!

I actually got a few minutes to sneak into the scrap room whilst the boys rode bikes up to the fireworks stand and the bank. 

Have you all heard about the latest movement in the art world called "Art Abandonment"?  Check it out here and see how it all started and find the link to the facebook group. 


Well a few of my fellow scrapbooking friends have jumped on the art abandonment wagon and I just couldn't help jumping on too!  What a fun way to share my love of art with random folks!!  I hope I can brighten someone's day! 

Today was my first day of leaving a lil goodie around town.  Here is the little gift I left for unsuspecting soul in the 'lobby' of one of our local groceries stores in amongst the 'free' local papers and real estate rags.   I made a small envelope to hold a set of earrings I made and then attached the note about it being a gift, etc.  I used all cardstocks from ClubScrap's Bon Appetite kit.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin