Shadow Box Card
This is a pretty neat card. It folds flat for mailing, but then pops up once opened and it can stand up.
Bone folder/Scoring tool
1. Cut (2) pieces of cardstock 7.25in X 5.25in.
2. While cardstock is laying horizontally, score
at 1/2in and 1in from each edge of cardstock.
3. On only ONE of the two pieces, cut out a
center opening. Do not cut this opening too close
to the left/right edges, otherwise when you fold
your card flat, you will see the folded pieces in
your cut out opening. So if you are scoring at ½ in
then you want to make sure you have a ½ in space
4. Fold on score lines.
5. Glue the front to the back on the first folded flap
On each side of the card.
6. Embellish card as desired
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin