This is a very cute little project from ClubStamp's Raku monthly kit. It has four little mini scrapbooks for adding photos.
1. I rubberstamped 3 identical butterfly images from the Papillion kit.
2. I inked the edges of the butterflies
3. Score lines along each side of the butterflies body and bend wings up.
4. I adhered the three butterflies together using popdots.
5. I used some spare jewelry 'headpins' on the butterfly for its little antennea.
6. Added liquid pearls on top of wings.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin