Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Howdy Bloggers - Today I wanted to share the card I made for my dad's birthday - Today we are celebrating his 75th birthday!!  Its not his actual birthday today - I didn't want to post the card before I actually gave it to him, which would be today.  Today is the day when we could all get together for a big party, so I am excited to see everyone and have a fun day!

I started by dry embossing some card stock from the Club Scrap Garden Shed kit.
 Then I used rubberstamps from the Club Scrap Lakes kit, and stamped as shown:
 I then, outlined various spots with white gel pen to accent:
 Then I put the whole kit and caboodle together as shown:
 I made a matching envelope:

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin