Thursday, May 25, 2017

May Artist Team Challenge

May Artist Team Challenge

So May's challenge is a “Mash up” of Club Scrap collections. Our task is to create layouts, cards or other projects while combining papers, stamps or other elements from at least two different Club Scrap collections. You may utilize papers and embellishments from any past kit of your choice.

Supplies:
Rubberstamps
Ink
Embellishments
GTG card kit (Club scrap)

For all of these cards below, I used the same background stamp from Club Scrap Bright lights Big City and inked it up with 2 or 3 different colors for each of the following cards.

On this card - I stamped the "Happy Birthday" and "Flamingo" from Club Scrap Paradise kit:


On this card, I rubberstamped "Sunflowers" from Club Scrap Sunflowers kit:

On this card, I rubberstamped "Sunflowers" from Club Scrap Sunflowers kit:

On this card, I rubberstamped "Cherry Blossoms" from Club Scrap Cherry Blossoms kit:

On this card, I rubberstamped "Dragonfly" from Club Scrap Color Me Happy kit:

On this card, I rubberstamped "flowers" from Club Scrap Dahlia kit:

Thanks for stopping by!!  Check back soon for more fun stuff!

Now go check out CHERYL's project next!!!


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the way you used the BLBC background stamp! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combo of stamps and papers, Deb!
    Wonderful set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background panels and I like the effect of the simple black outline stamp on top. That really makes the image stand out! Love the bright colors you chose, pink is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards!! I really need to play with Bright Lights, Big City stamps, this looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that background stamp. It looks great with color. I think I've only used it as B&W. The black ink really pops. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew that image from BLBC was so versatile! I love the backgrounds you created with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the same background stamp on all of them! Perfect way to tie them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh deb, I love everything about these cards! I love seeing the BLBC stamp used like that. And so many varieties of kits for the focal point. I will be CASE'ing these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is the flamingo card -the colors are so yummy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg i loooove the backgrounds!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin