Rocks - Gel Medium
Matte Spray Paint - white
Laser printed images/sentiments from ClubScrap UM stamps Transparencies
Polycrylic protective coating spray
1. Spray rocks with MATTE white spray paint. Let dry. Repeat 2 more times. Flip rock and repeat 3 times on back side of rock.
2. Print out sentiments or images with a laser printer the size of the rocks. If you are printing a sentiment, make sure you print the MIRROR image of it. Trim out closely around print.
3. Use a foam paint brush and paint a layer of gel medium onto rock, immediately place image onto rock and press any air bubbles out of it. DO NOT put any gel medium onto the paper. LET DRY JUST LIKE THIS FOR 24 HOURS.
4. Once dry, place rock (paper side down) into a small bowl of water. Let sit for a few minutes. Take rock and carefully start rubbing in circles and the paper will start coming off of the rock. I generally run the water and do it under the water, these way it washes the paper away. If you rub too hard, you might rub the images away, so do it carefully. If you do happen to rub part away, just grab a black paint pen (or brush and acrylic paint) and fill in the missing bit. Let the rock dry.
5. If you want to add some color to your rocks, you can embellish with paint pens or similar.
6. Spray clear polycrylic aerosol spray onto the rocks. Let dry. Repeat 2 more times. Repeat on back side.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin