Friday, June 5, 2015

Graduation Congratulations Gift Certificate holder card

I made a set of Graduation cards - I used Club Scrap's 'The Blues" kit - the local school color is blue, so this was a perfect kit to use.   Turns out pert-near every babysitter we ever used is graduating this year, along with some co-workers kids we know, so I needed a number of graduation cards.

You can use this Youtube video for instructions.
I cut black cardstock following the instructions in the youtube video.  I cut the blue panels and adhered just the two sides and bottom edge to create pockets for gift cards or cash.
 I made some tassel's using embroider floss in shades of blue.
I made matted panels for the inside of the card.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I saw these on Pinterest and thought they looked awfully handy! Love them in The Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these clever cards, Deb! Your grads are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect graduation cards, Deb!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin