Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hydrangeas Blog Hop - Club Scrap

Hydrangeas Blog Hop

Club Scrap

Welcome to this month's Blog Hop.  Busy busy month for me, as I got the pleasure of traveling with family to Mexico for a family reunion/birthday party gig.  Hope you enjoy this quick set of cards.

Supplies list:
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder
ink pads
heat gun
sponge daubers
paper towel

Instructions:
1.  Use versamark ink and stamp image onto white card front. It will be hard to see the image, as it will be clear ink on white cardstock.
 2.  Sprinkle on clear embossing powder and heat set with heat gun.  Image will still be hard to see.
3.  Using sponge dauber, sponge on ink in a circular pattern
4.  Use a paper towel to rub any ink on the embossed image off, it will make the image pop off the page.

5.  Mat card front and adhere to card back.
Here is another version I made:
Thanks for visiting my blog during the ClubScrap Blog Hop!

Wanna see some more great creative ideas using this month's kit from ClubScrap???  Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P's Blog for more!  You can also visit ClubScrapCreates for the full list of participants.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

22 comments:

  1. Deb, I just love the halo effect with the resist technique! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Debbie - I love playing with resist techniques and these stamps are perfect for it.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, these cards are drop dead gorgeous! Love the color choices, so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, you guys are making me want to play hooky from work and play with stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful technique, Deb. I need to use my embossing powders more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This technique sure is pretty Deb! I love the halo of color around the images - hope to try this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love how the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved the clear emboss resist technique. It looks fabulous with Hydrangeas stamps and the ink colors you chose. Thank you for sharing your talents with us on the Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this resist technique. It looks so cool. I need to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, you really rock this resist technique and the Hydrangeas stamps are ideal for it...o.k. ANOTHER thing I must try! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love the look of the clear embossing and colorful inks. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you use inked the reverse image. I always have trouble using the reverse image and this gives me some good ideas how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A simple technique with a lot of wow. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the clear embossing technique. Gives it a really soft focus look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful embossed look - the clear really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am envious of your talent and the rest of your hops;) I can only dream of doing this great of job! You are truly artists. thanks for the inspirations, -con

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous use of the resist technique. Beautiful cards!

    Bossann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty cards, Debbie. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin