Sunday, October 13, 2013

Publication...The Stamper's Sampler

I have another been fortunate once more and my art featured in another publication.

I am in the Oct/Nov/Dec issue of The Stamper's Sampler:
In this issue I provide the instructions for making these great little gift bags:


Each of these little bags hold a pair of earrings.  On the front of these little bags, I made little adorable little shoe embellishments:



These little bags with earrings make great teacher gifts, thank you gifts, or abandoned art!!
Have a great day and happy crafting!!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Deb! Keep Club Scrap out there in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin