Welcome to ClubScrap's Blog Hop!!!
I got a new office at work with REAL walls!! Right now there is NOTHING on my walls! So my plan over the next few months is to create some art for my walls in the office!! Here is my first project!!
My goal is to do a bit of purple and teal in my creations for my wall!
1. First step was to take a 8x10 art canvas and paint with Gesso.
2. Spritz canvas purple shimmering mist.
3. Then I cut out squares and rectangles of various papers, sentiments, and images from Club Scrap's Spring Chorus kit. I used modge podge to adhere all the pieces onto the canvas.
4. I embellished the canvas with a 3D butterfly - rubberstamped from the Papillion kit.
5. Embellished canvas with the paper flowers that came in the Spring Chorus kit. I colored the flowers a bit of purple using a sponge dauber.
6. I used the die cut flowers from the Spring Chorus kit and colored them and gave them some texture to create a 3D flower for the canvas.
7/ Lastly added some ribbon (from the kit, I ink and colored green), a few charms. and gizmos to embellish the piece.
visiting my blog during the Blog Hop!
see some more great creative ideas using this month's Spring Chorus kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog
Hop, please visit Jill P. over at http://jmp1022.blogspot.com for more!
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap.