Monday, January 28, 2013

Published - Stampers' Sampler Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 issue


2 cards in the Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 issue of Stampers' Sampler.

Green card:  Stamp 'spiral' image (ClubScrap Common Threads kit) in black on patterned cardstock.  Cut image into 1/2 inch strips horizontally, then cut 1 inch strips in a tile fashion and adhere to card back.  Embellish.

White card:  Used 'frame' image from ClubScrap Refresh kit in 3 colors, 'spiral' image is from ClubScrap Common Threads kit.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Deb! I love these cards. I think I need to find me that swirl image! :) Is it from the B&B?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep from the B&B - such a versatile stamp - I do like me some swirls!! Thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin