Monday, January 25, 2010

Project - Display Book

This is a cool kit from ClubScrap. It is a snazzy album that has a hard front cover and back cover, that you cover with paper. When you put the whole thing together - it just happens to stand up very nicely, so it is great for displaying.

I chose to cut out a square from the front cover to see inside prior to wrapping the cover with the cardstock.

For the design on this cardstock, I did a masking technique. I took painter's tape and cut it into triangular strips and adhered them all over the cardstock in various directions, overlapping some of them. Then I used a brown ink and a sponge and inked over top the cut strips. I then rubberstamped the flower burst image and then removed the strips. I think it turned out in a really cool look.

TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin