Club Scrap "Botanicals" Blog Hop
Embellishments (Ribbon, Flowers, brad)
1. Cut out 4 pieces of watercolor paper 4x5.5inch.
2. Using versamark ink, stamp images onto paper. Use white embossing powder and emboss with heat gun.
3. Paint over entire piece of stamped cardstock with water and then a light wash of watercolor. Use a wet wipe or papertowel and dab any pooled paint off of the embossed images. Let dry.
4. Spritz cardstock with water. Using a darker shade of watercolor, dab drops of color in various spots on bookmarks. Let dry.
5. Use script stamp and light brown ink to stamp script in spots that are not embossed with images.
6. Used light and dark brown ink and ink the edges of the bookmarks.
7. Tie ribbon and add to matted watercolor paper and add ribbons.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy my project and find it inspiring!!
Now would you like to see some more great creative ideas using this month's kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Hetty's Blog for more! You can also visit ClubScrap's Blog for the full list of participants.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin