Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cards - Lego Party invites

These are just some very simple "lego" birthday invites I made up for my eldest kiddo's birthday party.

I just took cardstock in primary colors, cut the 8.5 x 11 piece in half, folded each of those two pieces in half to create basic card. Then I punched 1.25 inch circles out of same color cardstock, inked the edges, rubberstamped "lego" (used alphabet stamps from Clubscrap) onto each circle, adhered the 6 circles on popdots to the front of the card. I then printed the actual invitation details on white paper and adhered inside the card. Rubberstamped "par*tay" on the envelopes and vola' invitations done!

Thanks for looking.

Deb




The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin