Saturday, May 29, 2010

Project Tutorial - Magnetic Fridge pen/post-it caddy

This little project came to be out of necessity. I was starting to go a little bonkers, never being able to locate a pen or pencil around my kitchen to write my shopping list on the fridge. So I covered a piece of mat board with patterned paper, leaving a small slit in the pattern paper to insert a post-it note (I wanted to be able to replace my post it note pads whenever they run out. Then I took 2 'Airbourne' containers and covered them with pattern paper, and attached them as well. Added some embellishments, adhered some hefty magnets on the back and vola' - perfect for the fridge. I love it!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap "Birds of a Feather" kit.

TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin