Sunday, February 5, 2017

Mojo Monday Card Sketch challenge

Good morning cyberworld!!  Since I got tired of shoveling snow - we have 22 inches of it - I measured it with a yard stick - I decided to take a break and head down to my scrap shack and play along with Mojo Monday card sketch challenge.  Here is the card i made - I used Club Scrap's Literature kit for the card stock and Paris flea Market for the rubberstamp images.


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the Mojo sketch! Sorry you are dealing with all that snow. Wow! That's a lot of the white stuff and hope and it doesn't head our way. Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Deb! I love the stitching around the heart. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin