Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Art Abandonment

Boy things have been busy...too many vacations (not that there's anything wrong with that...other than I am behind on posting stuff) to keep up with the blog.  I have still been finding time to create but just not post!  I will try and be better, but I do have one more work trip coming up here in early August.

On my last vacation - I took a whole gallon size baggie full of Art Abandonment gifts for leaving in various locations.  I left one on the airplane, a couple in the airport and others in various restaurants and motels.

 I kinda feel like I do in December when the little elves show up and move about the house, hiding in various locations.  I know it is different, but I get the same exhilaration from the anticipation of others finding my little goodies and can envision the smile on their faces! 

I made this particular 'envelope' using Clubscrap cardstock following the instructions in this attached YouTube Video.  Using cardstock vs. paper weight paper is a lot more difficult on this project.  I did make it work and it is a nice sturdy envelope for holding the earrings, but it took a bit of training to get the folds to stay tight. 


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin