Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guest Blogger at Club Scrap Creates: Seed Storage & Garden Notebook

My my my things have been busy.  I first started out May with the flu, got over that, managed to get an eye infection that knocked me outta commission for a bit, then I had to design and build new garden beds, and now the kids are outta school and already bored to death!

Hey I did want to share my latest project "Seed Storage and Garden Notebook".  I was invited to be a guest blogger over at ClubScrapCreate's blog.  All of the instructions and more details photos of this project are there too.  Here is a glimpse of the project:




The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin