Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation 2012


Well, for whatever reason, I did not know it was Teacher Appreciation Week this week....probably because I forgot the PTO meeting and that is usually who tells me when it is...anyways my kiddo shows up yesterday and tells me 'oh yeh mom...its Teacher Appreciate week this week"....what poooohhhh....so I had to quick improvise, no time to make anything this year....So we have this great little place that makes these fancy dipped apples - what better thing for a teacher than an APPLE right?  So I bought a variety - Chocolate Peanut Butter, Apple Pie, Chocolate Pomegranite, Montana Gold (really crushed Toffee - yum) and the kid's favorite - mini M&M's....I made little tags to attach to them real quick like tonight - made little pockets to include the 'cutting instructions' that came with them...phew...all done...is it bedtime yet?

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin