Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just Dandy - GTG card #1

Well I had just a fabulous time working with this month's Greetings to Go card set this month.

I just adore these little itty bitty gift enclosure cards. This first one is so very simple. I repeatedly stamped the 'dandelion-weed weed weed' sentiment with toffee ink on the darker yellow cardstock mat, ink edges with brown ink. Attach to card back shifting a bit to make it catywompus (not sure if that really is a work or if it is, I am sure I misspelled it). Then on a the lighter greenish yellow cardstock, stamp the 'grid' stamp with brown ink, then stamp the 'mini dandelion' stamp 3 times about an inch apart. Cut the three images apart, ink edges with brown and attach to front as shown.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin