Friday, January 21, 2011

Project - Scholarship kit - Mini Birdhouses (frame)

Ohhhh aren't these lil bird house's adorable???? This ClubScrap kit came as pre diecut/punched little house's that we punched out all the windows and such, I then rubberstamped and inked the edges and embellished as shown.

Then I had just a cheapo dollarstore frame that I covered with cardstock that I rubberstamped. I then adhered the little birdhouses to the front of the frame - I really loved how this turned out!


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

1 comment:

  1. I am loving these last few projects you've been making. These birdhouses are just darling. I may have to order this kit from CS. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin