Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Scrapbooking room....

Here is just a few shots of my scrapbooking room - it is always a work in progress, as I search for the best way to store things and make more room for more stuff!!This is a shot of the table that sits to the right of me, that holds my UM stamps and you can see my old computer and the TV in the back area there...
This is the area for 'guests' which usually is my kids - they love to come in and do lil projects with me!
Here is the table that is located to my back - where I stack box after box of my YUMMY CLUBSCRAP kits!!
This is the holder of my "pounds of paper" that comes each month in my CS kits - they hang on the back of the door to my room.
Here you can see my storage shelf - I store bottles of paint, sizzix stuff, extra paper, you name it...
This is some cubies that sit to my left and I store various stuffin's.
These drawers are on my left, I store sizzix, inks, punches, colored pens, adhesives, some stamps, and hords of other goodies in these!!
This is above my work station - I store scraps of papers, paper, tools, embellishments, etc up here.
This is my work station...messy but it works for me for now...
Just another view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin