Friday, November 7, 2008

Jewelry - Beaded "Zipper Pull"

Beaded Zipper Pull

While sitting in the park today, I noticed a young gal with a very large beaded zipper pull. I thought it was intriguing. It was way too large for me and my liking, but it was made with pony beads. So I wondered if I used the tiny beads that came in my monthly Club Scrap kit, if it would work and come out smaller and more suitable to my tastes. Here is what I came up with...

There are a number of different patterns you can download for free off of the internet if you search around. I had to make a few modifications to some of the plans to fit the beads I had.

Supplies:
Beads
wax thread (or similiar)
Safety Pin
Jump ring

Instructions:

Check this SITE for instructions and fun patterns.

Good luck and have fun!!
Debbie Weller
DebDuzScrappin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin