Hydrangeas Blog Hop
Club ScrapWelcome to this month's Blog Hop. Busy busy month for me, as I got the pleasure of traveling with family to Mexico for a family reunion/birthday party gig. Hope you enjoy this quick set of cards.
Clear embossing powder
1. Use versamark ink and stamp image onto white card front. It will be hard to see the image, as it will be clear ink on white cardstock.
2. Sprinkle on clear embossing powder and heat set with heat gun. Image will still be hard to see.
3. Using sponge dauber, sponge on ink in a circular pattern
4. Use a paper towel to rub any ink on the embossed image off, it will make the image pop off the page.
5. Mat card front and adhere to card back.
Here is another version I made:
Thanks for visiting my blog during the ClubScrap Blog Hop!
Wanna see some more great creative ideas using this month's kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P's Blog for more! You can also visit ClubScrapCreates for the full list of participants.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin