Monday, January 12, 2009

Gimme A Ring cards...

Well I have to go out of town on business today...so I leave you with a few greeting cards...I will be taking my laptop - so I should be able to pop on occasionally...

These cards are from Club Stamp's Gimme A Ring GTG kit.

The "Dots" card - I used a hole punch in three different sizes and used a sponge to use inside the punched out circle (sort of like a stencil) in three different colors. Then I stamped the 'sentiment' on the card back and on a punched out circle, which I then overlayed the imaged sentiment on the card - to sort of spot light it.

The "Oval" card is kinda the same technique on a larger scale. I used my CM oval cutter to cut the oval out...

The "Grid" card technique comes from Technique Junkies - they have loads of fabulous techniques each month in their newsletter - worth every penny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin