It is a little difficult to see in a photo - but each of these cards have a double-sided image hanging from a piece of fiber that "dangle" from the top of the card. All rubberstamps shown in these projects are from Club Scrap.
~Rubberstamps: Club Scrap
~Inks: Ranger Adrirondack
1. 1. Fold a 8.5x11 piece of light blue cardstock in half for card back.
2. Stamp “plants” stamp in light blue all over stamping 2-3 times before reinking stamp.
3. Cut a piece of dark blue cardstock 8.5x5.5 for card front. Free hand cut a wavy square shape in center of the dark blue cardstock.
4. Rubberstamp ‘sand background’ stamp in light blue ink all over dark blue cardstock; stamp “wonder” in dark blue ink around dark blue cardstock. Ink all edges of card front with blue ink.
5. Stamp ‘seagull’, 3 different “fish”, and “posts” in light blue ink on white cardstock (stamp one fish image on blue cardstock), and cut out. Ink all edges.
6. Flip the “fish” cut outs over to the un-stamped side, then stamp “fish” stamps again on a transparency this time, then flip over the transparency and carefully place onto the matching “fish” cutout and press the image onto the cardstock to transfer the ink. Ink all edges of all cutouts on both sides.
7. Punch tiny hole in top of cutout, run a piece of DMC floss through the hole.
8. Take card front and flip to wrong side, run a strip of adhesive at the top and adhere the DMC floss and cutouts to hang from the top.
9. Adhere card front to card back.
10. Adhere “seagull’ and “posts” with pop dots to card front.
Finished card size is 8.5in x 5.5in.
Good luck and have fun!